We design, manufacture, install and put in operation of thermal oil boilers and the entire thermal fluid system, as well as the washing and air extraction system; in addition to cover all the heat transport needs for those activities and related solutions with the thermal fluid.
All the boilers are attached to the extraction of smoke and washing system by multi-cyclone as established by the regulations.
Thermal fluid systems
There are systems in which the fluid to which thermal energy is supplied is different from water, in this case a synthetic oil, hence the name of thermal oil boilers.
In these systems, a point of heat generation is needed, which is the main element of the system. Here a fluid is heated which is distributed along a closed circuit supplying the need of thermal energy to the necessary points, to then return to the boiler to acquire thermal energy again.
Advantages of thermal oil
Thermal oil systems have many asvantages over steam systems.
- Higher efficiency: The thermal differential is smaller, the response is faster and therefore the temperature is more uniform throughout the production process. Yields of 85/+90% depending on the type of fuel.
- Little maintenance: As the fluid is an oil, it acts as a lubricant to avoid corrosion as well as oxidations produced by water.
- Safety: No overpressure is required, working at low pressures, besides not needing boiler room with the reduction of costs that implies.
- There is no previous treatment: The fluid used does not need treatment, which achieves a significant reduction of costs.
- Ahorro de combustible: Comparatively the reduction is around 20%. The energy losses with minimum and almost all the fuel is used for the supply of heat to the fluid.
- Layout: Vertical
- Power range: 100k kcal/h (116kW) – 4M kcal/h (4.6 MW) More power, consult without commitment.
- Fuels: Biomass and fossil fuels.
- Maximum service temperatura: 350 ºC
- Design: Heating coil.
- Automatic cleaning: On request.
- Fume passage: 2-3.
- Automatic biomass feed: Yes.
Installation of thermal oil boiler by biomass
Images of the entire installation, with all the auxiliary components of a thermal oil boiler: